The Statesman's Virtual HQ

The HQ of The Statesman in the virtual world of the internet...

Name:
Location: Richmond area, Virginia, United States

Eli Jones is a graduate of the Oak Brook College of Law paralegal program. He ran for Board of Supervisors for his county at the age of 18. He became a police officer for the Commonwealth of Virginia Capitol Police, and later left this career path to be with his family. He taught government at the Chesterfield Christian Academy last school year and now owns his own business in the Richmond area.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

-HURRICANE OPHELIA NEARS VIRGINIA-

I know this doesn't mean much to you people that are on the other side of the US but I thought I would post it for us East Coasters. :)

The projected path of this storm takes it away from Virginia.....But I am not so sure. Anyway, we will find out sooner or later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where do they come up with the names for hurricanes, I wonder? Ophelia sounds to me like a name for an onion...(yes, I'm serious, that is what I thought of) :) ... I do feel sorry for those people out there who have the unenviable distinction of having the same name as a hurricane.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home