The Statesman's Virtual HQ

The HQ of The Statesman in the virtual world of the internet...

Name:
Location: Richmond area, Virginia, United States

Eli Jones is a graduate of the Oak Brook College of Law paralegal program. He ran for Board of Supervisors for his county at the age of 18. He became a police officer for the Commonwealth of Virginia Capitol Police, and later left this career path to be with his family. He taught government at the Chesterfield Christian Academy last school year and now owns his own business in the Richmond area.

Monday, February 13, 2006

A word on comments

It is my desire to welcome everyone who wishes to comment on this blog to do so. I am welcome to both comments of agreement and disagreement. I am also a believer in the right of people to say things without anyone being aware of who they are. But, because of a recent abuse of this "right" to comment anonymously I have had to change it so only people who are registered can comment. Do not think that I do not wish to hear your thoughts, I do! If you are not registered on blogger then feel free to e-mail me at the address provided in my profile. I love comments, but I will not tolerate abuse of the comment section.

So these are the rules, all comments are welcome if they are civil and non-vulgar and are not abusive of words. Those are the rules and they will be enforced!

The Statesman

1 Comments:

Blogger Archon Seth said...

Wait, I'm not too abusive, am I?

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home